Friday, July 29, 2005

True..

Gosh.. i was so touch when my Cheryl send me this lyrics..

I won't talkI won't breatheI won't move till you finally seethat you belong with meyou might thinkI don't lookbut deep inside in the corner of my mindI'm attatched to yoummmmI'm weakit's truecause I'm afraid to know the answerdo you want me too?cause my heart keeps falling faster[chorus]I've waited all my life to cross this line to the only thing thats trueso I will not hidei'ts time to try anything to be with youall my life I've waitedthis is trueyou don't knowwhat you doeverytime you walk into the roomI'm afraid to moveI'm weakit's trueI'm just scared to know the endingdo you see me too?do you even know you met me[Chorus]I've waited all my life to cross this line to the only thing thats trueso I will not hideits time to try anything to be with youall my life I've waitedthis is trueI know when I goI'll be on my way to youthe way that's true[chorus]I've waited all my life to cross this line to the only thing thats trueso I will not hideits time to try anything to be with youall my life I've waitedthis is true

No comments: