Sunday, February 12, 2006

We're finally back......

Yes, man how long have we been roaming in the streets Boo? The last update we did was last year....I bet all our blog readers have finnally put aside our blog....
Well not my fault really....hahahaha I did some update's here and there but Boo never did post it up. Yea serious. We have like a lot of post here but it's all under draft....So readers out there be prepared for some new and hot news..or should I say outdated but still hot stories of our life filled with food and weird places, people, etc...whatever-la.
So here I am sitting at Boo's computer table in his room. The exciting thing is that, hey he has a computer I can play with and make use of...but the sad thing is that I've got a competition now with "GF No. 2" .......Should I be worried?
Here's what Boo wants to brag about,
Description :
Intel P4 3.0mhz
MSI Chipset with Prescott Ready
Kingston 1gig DDRAM
ATI Radeon 9550
Maxtor 120gb
LG Combo Drive
Labtec 2.1 speakers
17” Dell Analog LCD Monitor
And lastly, his system's wireless.


So what has been up with Boo's life?? Well right now he's sitting behind me fixing his Gundam toy I bought for him as a Valentine gift...yea you should have seen the look on his face when I told him I'll buy a Gundam for him...Just priceless. guess how much it was RM 150++ Not cheap...but well he loves it so i'm happy. (see Gundam has landed just on top of the Tower Box)

So anyways, readers out there, with Boo's new computer, we certainly hope that we would update this blog regularly.
So watch out for updates....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.