Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jopin Restaurant

Tried out this restaurant a few weeks back. Jopin is the name of the restaurant. It is not that new here at Queensbay so this post may be of a "old topic". Anyways what the heck I will still carry on what I ate here. Cannot remember the names of the dishes so I shall just explain the ingredients of each dish.



Rice with Japanese beef curry and fried chicken slices. Curry tasted a bit like beef rendang.



Gyoza. Japanese dumplings I would call them. Pretty ok Love it together with the black vinegar served.
Ramen dish. Soup looks really red and spicy, but when I took a spoon to taste, it was not spicy at all.


Miso soup. Taste normal like any other Miso soups around.


Katsu Don. I loved this dish. It was rice with slices of fried pork, egg and bits of seaweed mixed with a lovely salty tasting sauce which had lots of onion slices. Definitely to come back here again for this dish.


Potato salad which was alright for me. Perhaps more mayo would have made it even better.


Peanut soup dessert which I passed as I do not like this.

No comments: