Monday, November 24, 2008

Sushi at Pulau Tikus Market

One of my favourite Sushi places to go at night if I am craving for some late night Sushi. You can find the stall in the alley behind Gossip Corner Drink Stall in the Pulau Tikus Market. At night the place turns into a famous hawker place where many people come to satisfy their stomach cravings with plenty of hawker food choices.

Sushi stall is owned by a young couple who freshly makes every sushi you wish to order. What I like about it is that there are many choices to choose from and some I can say are their own creations. Pretty cool to see the various colours and designs they make. Each sushi is priced around RM 1 to 1.50 or more. Depends on what types you choose from. Also they provide you a moderate amount of sweet sauce and soy sauce which you can eat together with your sushi. Writting this post is really getting my stomach craving for some sushi now.









No comments: