Wednesday, June 29, 2005

And The Count Down Continues

Asked, "Have you read your blog?" He answers, " No not yet, no time. Today I'll be reading it" I answer, "You get a blog but you never update it." ( Lil does he know that I have done a countdown for him)

That's my Boo people. Was very surprised when he created this blog. Because I know that he's not the type to write stories about his happenings in life. Somehow I get to think that mostly all male species are not "talented" in this area compared to the female species. The dugongs, we use to have emails rolling during work and the ladies would write paragraphs upon paragraphs and guess how long the guys reply would be? 3 Sentences. Would be lucky if it was 5 sentence! And most of the time this phrase will appear "huh-what?? I'm blur"

So are guys really that bad when it comes to expressing themselves? Or is this a specialty, a gift that women have?

Yesterday padan muka for my boo. I planned to go to Gurney for a secret mission and boo wanted to tag along...so fine, but with a condition that he can only stay at certain shops. It was funny as when i was calling to find out where he was, he was whinning to hurry up...hhahaha padan muka for following me. But my mission was completed. Sneaky as he is, kept throwing me questions about my mission. But too bad I manage to overcome his tricky questions. So guess he'll just have to wait. Patience my Boo is the key to all your curiosity!!

And so the count down continues......
4 More Days to Your Birthday!

No comments: