Monday, June 27, 2005

My Boo's Countdown

Who's Boo?
Well that's my Bf's nickname i gave. Yeap this is his gf writting in. Since he gave his authority to write in his blog, so here i am.

So where did this Boo nickname come from? During our first few weeks being together the song My Boo by Alicia Keys and Usher was in the Charts. I'm a great fan of Alicia Keys. I call her my babe...she's so cun. Ok back to topic...so I liked the song so much. Everytime we went out we'll sure to hear that song. So eventually I started to nickname him, Boo.

And so, my Boo's birthday is just around the corner and I would like to take this oppurtunity to start a countdown for him here. His birthday's on 4th July...so that is approximately.....
6 DAYS TO YOUR BIRTHDAY BOO
What am I getting him??? Well have a few things in mind but the main one, last weekend he chose a belt which he loved so much and was eyeing it for months....a Levi's belt... so to those who are interested to know how the belt looks like....check him out. I bet you he's wearing it now.
So tat's it for my first blog.

No comments: