Friday, June 24, 2005

Crap..

Langkawi trip has been freeze due 2? No one knows. But the fun will continue again in early Q3. Well, guess will just wait and hoping there's no more last minute cancellation.

July 15, is something where i'm looking at now. A trip 2 KL with my beloved GF, my best buddy Julian and his GF. I know, there's nothing to be exited, but this is different. I’m going there driving with my little Mini J. And meeting us there is Paul with his new Nissan Sentra. Yeah.. New car. No more is the sport looking mini.

Shopping and eating is one of our itinerary. And maybe, will leave the 3 GF for their shopping (if they don’t mind) and the guys will have their own stuff to do (car audio and accessories shopping.. Hahaha). Oh yeah, yesterday i change 2 a new tires. A Good Year GT3. For those who are using 13”, guess what, buy this and you wont regret.

No comments: