Sunday, November 13, 2005

One Week Old

Can't believe the weekends over. Had quite a good weekend with my boo. Last night we went to watch a Chinese movie called Dragon Squad. I was abit confused with the various scenes plus.....all the actors all looked the same. Couldn't differentiate the good and bad...why I think cos they all had about the same chinese features. Hahahha....

How's work? Well I've made RM 100 on OT for just two days, Friday evening and Sat morning. It's nice on the money but tiring working for so long hours. Today after church and choir practise, boo and me headed over to Sunshine Square for lunch and to buy stationary and food for the office. Why buy stationary? Well I can only get my stationary supply in Jan..yeap my office only opens the stationary orders every quarter. So being in now NOV I'm not entitled for stationary YET. So nevermind, no choice. Bought myself red, black and blue pen, a mechanical pencil, long and short ruler, highlighter, Liquid paper scribble book and mmmm....tat's bout it. Then bought food to stock up in the office..such as soya bean drink (powder), Coffee 3 in 1, and Vegetable to cook for my lunch. I'm not going to eat the canteen food again...well not again but I'm going to try and avoid it.

Guess what....in just one week I lost 1 KG!!!! Hahhaahha So happy. Guessed the canteen food really put me off...but last week was kinda bad cos in the afternoon I got so hungry till I had a starvation headache. Hate when that happends.

Gym this weekend got screwed up. Sat was too tired to go the same goes for today. Prefered to sleep away on my bed. I think I lack of sleep now. Having dark rings around my eyes. So UGLY!!!!

Know what, my favourite western food place, Francis...he's closing down and planning to move elsewhere. So I've got until end of this month to enjoy his food. He got offered to open up at Crystal point but he has to spend alot on renovation. Then he also got offered to go to Singapore (his hometown) but if he does his children will have to change school...so now he's actually trying to find a place in Pulau Tikus. I think that's the best place for him. People there are more exposed to western food rather than where he is right now. Well just hope he'll keep me updated to where he ends up...if not I'll have to do finder's keepers again to find him.

Alright then....It's time to sleep now. Have a few photos to post but my home PC's so slow...aarrgghhh....Next time then.

PS: CHRISTMAS is coming!!!!

No comments: