Sunday, November 20, 2005

The weekend

Friday night…..
Worked until 8 pm. I tell you I’m a real walking zombie whole of last week. My body’s still adjusting to getting up erly and working until 9 pm at night. Non stop for 5 days. Headed for choir practice at pm. Was relieve that work’s over….but had to come back the next morning to finish up my work.

How’s work…well I think I’m stressed out. I’m still struggling with it. At times I feel, why oh why did I take up this position. I’ve still got a lot to learn and currently now…everything’s messy on my side. I get scared sometimes that all my parts having shortages. Am I causing any line down? I hope not. I know there’s some colleagues who are getting abit impatient but hey….what can you say to a two weeks old girl…plus the person whom I’m taking over has left just on my first week. So I’m lost with past history work and blah blah….know the funny thing….every time I talk to boo on the phone I start to tear…but have to control myself. I don’t know why. It’s like I get so stressed that I just want boo here but he can’t be here…so sniff sniff I go. Even when my boss starts talking to me…I get all tensed up and start controlling my tears. I think that’s pure stress. I hope no one there realizes that I’m about to burst out in tears. Hate that feeling when you have to control your tears. In the end your throat gets so pain and you end up having a heavy head…hahahah through experience. So that’s work so far….it’s total kelam kabut-ness for now.

So Sat….woke up at 6.15 am. Boo fetched and dropped me at work Swiped my card at 7 am. So I’ve got until 11 am to finish my work in order to claim for OT. Everything was going well until the very last minute my boss calls me and tells me to do this and that. I look at my watch it’s 10.50 am. I’m leaving in 10 mins time. So fine, rushed and headed out from the office at 11.15 am without finishing my work…..why? cos I have a movie to catch at 12.30 pm…HARRY POTTER it is. Yeap took my Grandma and Dad for the movie and of cos boo also….bough two couple seats. Dad and Grandma was excited. The movie was ok…….didn’t feel that satisfied with it. Don’t know why…..perhaps I wanted more. There was a sad part when someone died. Had to control my tears again…hehehehe. But I guess the show continues as Lord Voltdemore (spelling!) has resurrected!!!!!!!

So after the movie headed back home for some short ZZzzzZZzz. Woke up at 6 and got ready. Was in the mood to dress. Was feeling all energetic cos could finally spend time with my boo. Wore my mini skirt which I couldn't fit in last time. Boy do i love losing weight.

We headed to Francis for dinner. This is what I had.


That's fish wrapped with salami. He had put some minced chicken, peas and tomatoes under the salami coated cheese. Taste was ok. This was served with pumpkin soup which was nice.


Boo on the other hand has his ever favourite Chicken Chop and garlic bread....but after eating it he said....aiya, forgot about his Chicken Shnitzel. But whatever it is...it's always satisfying to eat there for me...but sadly he'll be moving somewhere else end of this month...where he hasn't decided yet.

After dinner Boo brought me to metrojaya to have a look at the Christmas Deco…Wow it was nice for Penang Standard. Manage to take a few outside shots of the Christmas tree. The theme’s purple in colour. The area where they sold all the deco stuffs was nicely decorated. But I would say it did make the place abit cramped up. They had two beutifull chirstmas trees there. One of it is white and the other is gold. Really beautiful.

Tilt your head for this pic.....


After that we headed back to Boo’s place to watch some movie. But halfway through, I slept on the sofa. Was so tired. Poor Boo had to watch the movie while I was sleeping.






No comments: