Wednesday, November 09, 2005

What a Day

I'm back to blog for awhile. It's been about a week of no blogging from me...Who am I??? Cher here....

My third day at work now...Everythings ok except for the canteen food which I'm really trying to adapt too..It's really horrible!!!! I just wonder how they can eat it for days, months and even years...First day I had Fried Chicken with horrible kangkung and tasteless long beans. Second Day I saw some nice looking fried fish....but oh my gosh it was horrible in taste....tasted so fishy....bleurgh. Had the fish with tasteless long beans and a papaya. Today, thought I'd try the curry chicken....once again was put off...It tasted horrible and when I dug into the meat it was red in colour, either not fresh or not cooked. Put it aside and just ate my tasteless long beans again. Sigh.....for those who are working in Hell.....The food there is 100 times better than here man!!!

And so back to my day, had a very stressfull day. Started off ok. Then I got my period in the office. Fine nvm I brought ONE pad. Lunch, sitting down with my colleagues like a dumb bored person. They were all speaking in Mandarin. Then at 4 I had to make my way to the other factory plant. Thought of taking the shuttle provided but I found out that I may miss the shuttle to go back. So I had to ask boo to be my driver...felt kinda bad as he had to just drive me to the other plant, and fetch me back to the other plant 2 hours later. After the so called training I had at the other plant, the HR brought us to get my special ESD shoes and my smock. Damn was she bloody slow. Really got me so irritated. But that wasn't it...when I got up from the chair...my whole butt was wet.....I overflowed my diaper!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness I was wearing black...so no one could see my stain. But felt really uncomfortable. Had boo bring me another pad...but I would still stain the chair later.....so at 5.30...I finally decided not to go back to my office to do overtime (which I was suppose too). Called my superior so many time to tell her of my embarassing situation. I dunno if she got my but she just sounded normal to it...didn't even laugh or at least say something. Just hope she doesn't think of it as an excuse to escape from OT.

Then during dinner, my boo was telling me about an email he sent to Ahma Dugong. It was her birthday yesterday and I totally forgot about it. I all the while was thinking it is on the 18 Nov. Damn...I am really blur. Rosie....guess I finally mixed up your birthdate this year....long time ago as I remember when I first met Rosie, I took quite sometime to remember her birthdate. Yes, I'm one of those people who can't really remember birthdays eekkkkk....

To end it, I have the priest in my house now...talking to my parents. Mum was going to attend a zone mass/meeting when she got her nonsense. They had to drop her back...and after awhile the priest called her up to see if she was alright and said he'll come over to bless her. And so he's here.....but I got bored and am upstairs updating my blog...they talking about church history, celebesy (SPELLING), discipline of children yaddda yadda......yawn.

So tat's about it for now......I've actually got alot to blog about but...ahhhh no time to get my butt down in front of the home PC....

No comments: