Monday, November 14, 2005

The Weekend

Weekend oh weekend! How you wish that there was 4 days weekend and 3 days work? How I really wish.

So what we did weekend? Friday was a relax night. Choir practice as usual. After choir went 2 fetch Cher from her house. Was thinking 2 watch Dragon Squad, but than Cher need 2 work the next following day and I need to go for my appointment at Glean Eagles hospital. So, we went 2 Gurney, bought the ticket for the Sat 12:20 midnight movie (Dragon Squad).

After Gurney Mall, went to McDonald Green Lane for late dinner. Was supposed to have dinner with my buddy Julian with some friends but than again, I lupa about the appointment with them.. Hehehehe..

Saturday, I was at the hospital from 7:30am – 1pm. Man oh man. That was like the longest ever i was inside a hospital. Cant even eat since I need 2 do fasting. Took my 1st blood test at 8:00am. I was the 2nd person to be called. Next they ask me 2 see them again at 10:20am for my next blood test. After that, went 2 see another Dr. After all the test and explanation from the Dr, I have 2 see my family Dr again, at 12:30pm. Just imagine, running up and down in one place.

After all the checking, went for a very big lunch. The place I went was somewhere around Little India. It’s a run down kopitiam. But don’t look down at the shop, the place is always full with people.

I went there for their “Drunken Chicken Wantan Mee”. Yummy!! I tell you, no one can challenge this aunty Wantan Mee. Not just one type, but there was more than 10 types of Wantan Mee 2 choose from. Her “Prawn Dumpling” and also her “Chicken Feet” is a must 2 try.

Went back home and had my ZzZzZzZz….

Evening, spent most of the time with Cher. Since I owe her a lot for not spending precious time during the day. Went 2 church and attend evening mass. Dinner and lepak at her house. Untill 11:30pm since movie only starts at 12:20 midninght.

Sunday, was ok. Choir practice, had lunch, went for a fast shopping for her utensils stuff. And went back home and ZzZzZzZz.



No comments: