Sunday, December 04, 2005

Laid Back Weekend

This weekend was rather a laid back weekend. Sat went to work at 7 am and finished at 11 am. Fetched Boo and we headed over to CRC for lunch. Boo was craving bad for his Roti Ayam…yeap it’s two slices of bread stuffed with minced chicken and some spices blah blah. Then they fry it and it’s served with Worcheshire Sauce (Lee & Perrins). I on the hand had my Mee Sua Tau with lotsa vinegar.
After lunch we headed to Metrojaya. I was in the mood to shop and look out for Christmas Presents. But I ended up only buying myself a pair of lovely beige pants worth RM 50 after discount. Boo on the other hand…did more shopping than I did. He bought himself two shirts, undies and a tie. Christmas present…..NIL. I think Prangin mall would be a better place to shop for presents as you can find a lot of stuffs there. Well I guess next week I shall be there.

Today in Chruch, I tried this Java Sausages made by an Indonesian lady. It was pretty unique for me. It’s flavoured minced chicken wrapped with egg and served with the Thai chilli sauce. Pretty ok. Had a very strong after taste though cos of the spices.

After choir practice made my way to Dallat school. Stopped by Pulau Tikus to get some goodies for Boo to eat. When I reached Dallat school…the guys were already walking out…aiya….there I was all equipped to see them play Basket Ball. Boo and his office had a basketball tournament. However his team turned out 4th position. But it’s alright…at least they had some fun. So I headed back home….but stopped by Island Glades to buy tea for my parents. I love that place. There’s so much stuffs to eat there for tea.

Came back home and slept. Was too lazy to go to the gym, AGAIN. Man, I think I better start pushing myself back again to the gym. Took my dogs for a walk and waited for boo to drop by after his dinner.

That's about it...it's back to my hectic weekday again.

No comments: