Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My day out

Cheryl & Dirk

It was quite a sometimes I didn’t hang out with the ANZ DHSS team. After so long I finally manage 2 drag my ass out.

Went 2 Island Plaza at Coffee Bean for a drink and some cakes. Well, wanted 2 get the cheese cake, but since I have dinner appointment, so no choice but 2 skip.

Nothing much, just the normal all guys hang out. Talk about cars and chicks. Well, when comes 2 cars talk, this people they are just way 2 great. Well, sharing experience is good. At least, you know something and understand the car more better.

We all left around 7:30pm and as for me, I was there until 7:50pm. Was waiting for Cheryl 2 fetch me.

Went 2 fetch up a friend (Simon Buddy, Dirk). I guess some of you might know him. His the German guy. We usually have this dinner like once a month with him. At least just 2 know what is he up 2 know days, and so on.

Dinner was good. We had deep fried chicken (Thai style), 2 types of vegetables, heko (not sure if this is the correct spelling) fried with dried chilies, and deep fried pork ribs. Yummyyyyy.. And where else, we went 2 my all time favourite makan spot, Under The Tree near Penang Jetty.

No comments: