Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cupcakes4you

I am so amazed by the detailed designs which a person can do. Last week, I got to know cupcakes4you from a colleague of mine. She showed me a picture of her daughters cup cakes which a friend had bought for her Birthday. I instantly fell in love with it that the next colleagues birthday celebration- last two weeks ago, I made an order.

I visited cupcakes4you website and was so amazed by the different designs she has done. It is a young lady named Ms Joo Sing that does all this amazing masterpieces. Do visit her website and see her photo galleries. It would make you so itchy that you would want to order one for yourself.

Below is the cupcakes which my colleagues daughter got. The cake had 16 medium size d cupcakes with 4 3D teddy bears. Here at cupcakes, there is no specific fixed price on the cakes you want. What they do is you give them your design you want, the sizes of your cupcakes and they will come out with a quote for you.


The cupcakes which I ordered for my colleague came out to RM 75. It had 49 mini sized cupcakes with 5 3D teddy bears. Why I stress 3D? Well each 3D design you choose is charged separately. For the 5 teddy bears I got, it cost between 3-5 ringgit each.










Here are some other photos taken from the cupcakes website. Enjoy it and do visit the website for more.





Website: http://www.cupcakes4you.blogspot.com/
Address: No. 9, Berek Road, 10450 Penang.
Tel: Ms. Joo Sing- 016-414 0602 , 018-4410211 (call anytime between 11am- 7 pm)
Email: cupcakes4you@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like getting into this biz is really competitive now.

Jimmy Ang said...

next time don't eat only. remember to tapao for your swift friends also. especially me.