Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ah Basri Satay At D'Piazza


A new satay place which is found in the D'Piazza complex in Bayan Baru. The shop is just after Home's Cafe. I have been here twice and so far, I leave feeling all satisfied.

The shop is a two-storey air conditioned place. So don't worry as the place is not stuffy/ hot, smokey or smelly. You have to order your meal first at the counter before you find a place to sit. Sort of a fast food type of concept.

There's many meat choices to choose from. See if I can name all of it.

Lamb
Beef
Ostrich
Calamari
Chicken
Prawn
Deer

You can order as how many sticks you want. The satay is charged per stick. Prices are around RM 1.40 to 2.50 each. But each stick is big and meaty. So no worries. Value for your money.

In my last visit I shared with my colleague 15 satay sticks. We had Original Chicken, Tom Yam Chicken, Deer, Ostrich, Calamari & Deer. All were good. meats were soft and tender especially the Ostrich meat stick.

All this for about RM 30++


Satay sauce is like how the Kajang Satay serves their sauces. Loved it.


Below is the special chilly sauce for the calamari satay.


Aside from having satay sticks, they also serve wraps and rice. Some colleagues had the rice set person. The wraps I would suggest not to order as I tried before and it was not nice.

Planta rice with Beef Satay

Planta Rice with Original Chicken Satay

Tomato Rice with Tandoori Chicken Satay

Nasi Lemak with Tom Yam Chicken Satay

Also they have ketupat to eat with your satay, It's RM 1 per piece. I totally forgot to order it in my last visit.

So anyone up for some satay feast??

No comments: