Thursday, March 11, 2010

Teeramisu Cake House


Teeramisu is a new cake house found at D'Piazza Mall. Shop opened back in Dec 2009 and I only got to know about this place two weeks ago. Their hottest selling item is their chilled fruit cheesecakes and Tiramisu cakes. They also sell other items such as buns/ bread and cookies. You can visit the below link which would lead you to their website.

Link: Teeramisu Cake House

Shop is located just behind Home's Cafe. It's the only shop opened there. Quite miserable how this Mall turned out to be. It is a huge mall but only a hand-full of shops opened. What a waste.

Anyways just today I bought myself back 5 slices of cake here. Before this I had bought a whole Apple Cheesecake for a colleagues Birthday. Sorry I do not have a picture of the Apple Cheesecake but let me copy a picture of it from the website (see below). It had a nice sweet and sour taste to it and had bits of apple pieces in the cake. Pretty unique way of making a cheesecake. Usually the fruits would be placed on the cake. Some colleagues said it was good, some said sweet and some said nice as it had a sour taste to it.

So back to the 5 slices of cake I bought. First slice was the Mango Cheesecake. The same concept as to the Apple Cheesecake, it had pieces of Mango in the cheesecake. Mango taste was not so intense though, which probably they could improve on.



Second slice was the Strawberry Cheesecake. Not so nice as it sort of had a slight salty taste to it.


Third slice was their TiraBerry cake. Well its a Berry flavoured Tiramisu cake. It was very good. It was fresh, moist, berry flavour was there, and you can get a slight taste of the alcohol. Loved it. Thumbs up. Would be back for this again.


Fourth and Fifth slice...I was being greedy that I ordered 2 slices of Tiramisu since the owner recommended to me to try it out. Said it was one of their hot items. It was good too. Same texture as to the Tiraberry cake. But if you would ask me.....I would say TiraBerry still da best for me.


For all 5 slices it cost me RM 20.90. Pretty alright, but don't expect the cake slices to be as big as Secret Recipe sizes.


Lastly, this place does cake delivery. So its good for me as every month I would be scratching my head on what cakes to order which can deliver to my office. Always have a Birthday party thingy for my colleagues. So I shall be ordering their cakes for a while till we all get jelak of it.

Area Name
Minimum Order (RM)
Delivery Charge (RM)
BAYAN LEPAS
50.00
Free
RELAU
50.00
Free
SUNGAI DUA
50.00
Free
BATU MAUNG
50.00
Free
GELUGOR
50.00
Free
GREENLANE
50.00
Free

Delivery Days : Mondays to Sunday
Delivery Time

: 11.30 am - 1.30 pm, 6.00 pm - 8.00 pm

Office Operation
: Monday to Sunday starts at 9.00am - 9.00pm


Tel: 012-346-2509 for Jean or 012-527-0009 for Sam
Email: pickmeup@teeramisu.com.my
Address:
TEERAMISU CAKE HOUSE
70-1-143B, D'Piazza Mall,
Jalan Mahsuri, 11950
Bayan Baru, Penang

No comments: