Saturday, October 18, 2008

Maria's Sui Kow


Maria's Sui Kow. You won't miss this shop just next to Old Town Cafe, New World Park. It is the corner lot coffee shop that sells Wan Tan Mee and Sui Kow.

Had a try a few weeks ago. Place is usually packed at night and it is opened till quite late. Good supper place if you are suddenly craving for this food.

I tried out the dry Wan Tan Mee. I liked it very much. It was good. This shall be one of my favourite wan tan mee spots.

The Sui Kow on the other hand, well I did not quite like it. Found it rather saltish and it had ketumbar leaves in it which is my big time enemy. So in my next visit I shall stick to just the wan tan mee.

***PS: There is a stall selling mee goreng, chinese style which is pretty good. Missed out to take a photo of it. Do try it though.



No comments: