Saturday, June 20, 2009

My HP Mini



One hot and stuffy night, while I was watching my Army Wives on Astro, Ed came by my house with a huge plastic bag. I was curious what was in it. I asked "what's that?", he replied, "oh I bought myself my laptop" I replied, "finally you bought it". Then in the house while I was preparing his dinner he suddenly whispered to me and said, "actually I lied, I bought this laptop for you" I was shocked!
I have always thought of having my own laptop before. Just liked the idea of lepaking somewhere with the laptop surfing the internet, or lying down on the bed with the laptop surfing the internet.
Now I finally have the chance of fullfilling that thought. Laptop is barely two weeks old. Still overly excited with it. However I still have not got the chance of bringing it out to surf the internet at a coffee house like Coffee Beans or Starbucks.
So currently, Ed is saying I have no excuse now not to blog (he grumbles sometime for my slow blog updates). So with this laptop now, guess I will be on the internet quite often, which is a good sign as I would be updating this blog frequently.
Thanks Ed for this laptop. Love it so much. You're the best.



3 comments:

Jimmy Ang said...

OMG, Love it! Congrats on your new gadget!

ndru said...

Edz is the best or the laptop? eh dun blog about food so much la..blog la about me and jimmy..we are heroes

Eva said...

Cheryl,
I know that feeling when chris gave mine to me on Christmas Day '08. That feeling will always be in your heart, likewise when I won the same thing on Jan'09 and gave it to Chris as a present. We both are using HP mini...