Saturday, June 20, 2009

Spicy Girl Restaurant

Spicy Girl Restaurant is a steamboat place found along Nagore Road. Came here once with my colleagues. It was highly recommended by them. What is special about this steamboat is that the soup you can have two flavors and you can choose your flavors from the list of varies soups. What is nice here is their spicy fish soup which we had. It was good! A little too spicy for me though but I enjoyed the suffering.

First take a look at their chili selection.

Since we could have two soup choices, we ordered a non spicy soup (I think it was just chicken soup) and spicy fish soup.

The spicy fish soup was good, spicy though but it had a nice sour kick to it. And it had fish flesh in the soup, so before we all started putting in all the ingredients, we ate the fish first. It tasted yummy.


Then after eating all the fish meat, we started pouring in all our ingredients. We ordered quite a lot but being all big eaters, we manage to clean up everything.



I enjoyed myself here. Steamboat was good and tasty. But I do not know how much it cost as my colleague treated us all as it was her Birthday.

They also have a branch over at Kristal Point called Lameizhi.

Address:
No. 5, Jln Nagore,
10050 Georgetown,
Pulau Pinang
Tel: 04-227 9969

No comments: