Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Clark Hatch

Work it work tat body....common don't give up...Yahooo......I'm finally a member of Clark Hatch. Paid my registration fee on Sat. Yesterday went there after work...was good. Joined the Spinning Class (bicycle aerobics) and then went to the gym to tone up my flabby parts. Stomach mucles now beginning to ache abit from the abdominal exercises....what was really surprising for me was the ladies there could sit through the whole abdorminal exercise while i was half dead on the floor with pain in my stomach....incredible....wonder if i'll be one of them in future. For them it looked like it was nothing for them...I'm so amazed!!!

Today will be bringing one of my colleague over as a guess cos I promised to show her how the place looks like. So we're scheduled to join the Spinning class and Yoga. Kinda looking forward to how Yoga is...hope I can do what is instructed. If not i'll probably just sit and watch. Boo might come along if he's not too tired. Understand if he's tired cos he gets up at 5.30 am during the weekdays to work. Thats what happends when yur working at Hell.

Today work in the office is pretty slow. Have just a few things to finish up. Just realised that I saved some interesting pictures about a Hail Storm. I shall posted up next.

Alot happened last week. Had a cousin down from London. He's a DJ working for DJ Mag. Haven't met him since 8 years ago. His stay was very short so we had to cramp in as many activities and food places to go. Every hour was crucial if not whole days plan would be ruined. Wanna know what weird food we let him try...he's the list

Smelly Beans- Sambal Petai
Cat Shit- Muar Chee
Vagina- Apom
Fish stomach- Perut Ikan
Frog's egg- coconut sago
Black rice- Be Kor Moi

Hahahaha the list of food above were translated from it's original meaning..so it was fun tormenting my cousin just as he tries it out. But he loved all. All in all we manage to cover as many areas of food in Penang from Malay-Hawkers-Thai and Nonnya.

No comments: