Thursday, August 11, 2005

Gym...

Followed Boo to Clark Hatch. The place is superb. Have never stepped into such a posh, i would say, gym. Comparing to the one I used to go last time, this one's 100 times better. Attended the cycling class. Was cool. Like an aerobic class except your on bicycles. And the coolest thing, you sort of cycle in darkness or with the dimmest of lights in the room with the music blasting. Music choice by the instructor was good. If I can recall, there was Eye of the Tiger, Last Episode, and a song from Modern Talking and etc. What was good was that halfway through when your legs are tired, the music or rather the beat of the music keeps you going. A very interesting way to push yourself to continue.

When i was at the lady's changing room, there were some who cooly took off their tops. It was abit kekok for me seeing it...but I guess it's something normal, right? But thank goodness they weren't fully naked unlike the gents. Boo said there was a guy walking fully naked around. His down under area wasn't a good sight to see...hahahaha. Ew!!!

So anyways Clark Hatch, I guess you'll be having a new member by end of this month. I'm fully motivated at the moment to loose weight. Been starting my diet already and exercising in the evening. It's no Carbo for me at all. Just Protein, Vegetable and Fruits. So wish me luck. Have an ultimate aim to hit at the end of this session.

No comments: