Monday, August 01, 2005

New HandphoneS!!!!


Ed's Gf here....

Look at that. Looks nice? Well i own it now...Yes those were the days when i had the old Nokia phone 6510. Last Sun, my Boo out of a sudden said "come I want to buy you a phone" I was so surprised. Surprised cos, Boo had only planned to get me a phone when he hits his 4K in commision. And I was incharge of motivating him everyday to reach the target.

But hmmm on Sunday, we were drawing money out and we came accross a compettition to count how many 8's there are in the pic. Then i pointed out on the Sony Ericsson Phone (phone which Boo wanted to get me) as one of the prizes. Dunno if that sparked his decision or this months figures he saw in his bank account number. Either one, I'm not complaining.

So when reached the phone shop...felt so good cos i knew I'll be walking home with a new toy. Yuppie!!!! True enough was so excited till while having my afternoon nap my mind was thinking about my new toy. Boo said he had never seen me that excited before. Was talking non stop to him about the phone. That was farney.

But wait that's not all.........

My Boo also got himself a phone. A more canggih one. It's Nokia 6681. He got it the next day. Pretty expensive too, but i guess nothings better than pampering yourself after a hard days work. His phone is the exact of the Nokia 6680 minus the 3G Technology.

So now we've both got a new toy. Boo's still learning new features about his phone everyday. As for me, I'm hunting down Ringtones. Since now with a new phone, I'm thinking whether to get Caller Ringtones???? But the last i checked out, the songs not so nice except for one Alicia Key song. But that has already been taken up by a friend....aiya....

So that's about it about the Handphones.....

No comments: