Thursday, August 18, 2005

Pictures of Langkawi

Here's some pictures of Boo and his Colleagues. This was taken during their trip to Langkawi (The weekend spent without my Boo). Some of them I have never met but from all the stories I've heard they all sound like a crazy bunch of fella's. And guess which macho guy there is my Boo.....The one with the striking red shorts with a "Wanna Cluck" T shirt. This pic was taken on the Ferry. Boo said the journey back was very rocky and at one point the boat tilted that he could see half the window covered in water. Scary man. I know i've sat on the boat before but I can't remember a thing cos I was too tiny at that time.

Take a look at the sunset. Beautifull ain't it. This is the beach in Langkawi. Was asking Boo to take pics of the water and the beach but, poor him he was room bound cos he wasn't feeling well. His colleagues went island hopping to an island called (??- a pregnant lady figure) I've never seen it before but would certainly like to go see it soon. We're planning a trip there in Oct. So hope plans go well.


Here's a pic of the Langkawi beach during the day time. It looks so calm. However check out the clouds building up. Looks like rains coming by soon. However the sky looks haze free. The sand looks so white and smooth. How nice to rub it against my not so smooth feet. Here in Penang, I think the beach with this type of sand would be around Hotel Mutiara area. I think they got their sand specially from somewhere.

Anyhow, next week I'll be visiting the beach area. Have a cousin from London coming down. So shall see if i get some snap shots of Penang's beach.

No comments: