Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Hand is Aching

Today I decided to join my collegues for Badminton after work. I cannot remember the last time I ever played Badminton. All I can remember is playing at my Nanny's house with Fiona and the front gate as the netting.
So I reached the place at around 6.30pm. Could have been earlier but I took the wrong road. There was about 8-10 badminton courts there but my factory only booked 4 courts for us. There was 5 of us and I was the odd one out, so I sat down and watched them 4 play first. Halfway through I was thinking, this is going to be boring. Then one of the colleague stopped to let me play. Woohooo...how sweet of her.
At first I was feeling abit shy cos I wasn't too sure if I still remembered how to hit the shuttle cock. But thank goodness didn't make a fool of myself. I still had my "experience" from the childhood days.
At around 7pm more people came in and now we had to play real badminton game with the countings and all. After each set we have to let the next group play. Bummer....but am proud that I manage to sweat. Now have to suffer away with my aching arm.

No comments: