Friday, November 30, 2007

It's FRIDAY!!!

Parents left Penang to head to Hanoi for 4 days. Dropped them off at the airport early this morning. Manage to have breakfast with them at Coffee Beans.

Mum’s was quiet, probably excited and worried at the same time. Yesterday there was an earthquake at Laos, Vietnam which shook Hanoi abit. So mum’s abit worried. Hope everything will be fine when they are there.

So last night I was hanging around them together with the dogs while they were both doing their last minute packing. Carrying two luggages and a nap sack. Kind of a lot for the two of them. But mum said “one bag for goodies if they do buy things.” Then I reminded them, “Be careful of the meats you eat. Wouldn’t want to accidentally eat dog meat. Big Dude will not like you when you come back.” -Yea it can be disgusting that Vietnamese eat Dog Meat. The thought of it makes me really mad and disgusted.

So it’s me alone

Tonight will be going with Rosalind to A2 Gallery. I hope it’s going to be interesting. Received the invitation card, they showed 3 painting on the card. Somehow it looked dull compared to my mums.

Then after the gallery will be going for dinner and maybe meet up with Ed if he finishes early. Where to eat? Rosalind is responsible for that. So wait for my updates.

No comments: