Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Valentines Day


Valentines day came and went. We both this year had it simple. Simple dinner and movie. Met up at around 6.30 at Gurney. Headed to our favourite Pizza place called Domino's and ordered our favourite Aloha Chicken cheese crust pizza. Yummy.

After dinner we headed to watch our movie, Jumper. It was so so for me. Story line wasn't really that good. Kinda predictable type. Movie finished at around 8.45. Kinda short the movie was.
Well this post I would like to dedicate this to my Boo, Ed. We have been together for 4 years already and my life has been so fullfilling knowing that he's here for me no matter what and that he loves me unconditionally eventhough I may have some flaws here and there.

We both met at my first job at a factory. He was a senior there and I was a newbie. When I was first introduced to him I thought to myself "what is he, not chinese, not malay, could he be eurasian?" Among the colleagues there, Ed was the main joker. Everyday without fail, we will not have a normal day without laughing away at his silly jokes. From here our friendship slowly grew. 3 months later, I resigned and carried on my life elsewehere. We were still keeping in touch. At this point Ed said he started to have feelings for me. Our friendship grew even stronger. We were both very close and we'll both hang out together.

For 2 years he kept his feelings to himself. I did not know he had feelings for me until one day at the office I received an SMS from him saying "Cher I love You". From there onwards things changed and a few months later on Halloween night he asked for a kiss and we both got together.

So it's been 4 years already together and recently we have agreed to tie the knot next Dec 2009.

To Ed also known as Boo....
I love you so much. Life would be so lonely without you. Everyday I love you even more and can't seem to bear a day without being with you. Your the best part of my day and life. And I just want to spend my life with you always.

Below song chorus part is dedicated to you Boo. This song will be added to my Boo collection apart from the song from Usher & Alicia Keys- My Boo

Artist: Chris Brown
Song: With You

Lyrics :

I need you boo
I gotta see you boo
And there's hearts all over the world tonight
Said there's hearts all over the world tonight
I need you boo
I gotta see you boo
And there's hearts all over the world tonight
Said there's hearts all over the world tonight


5 comments:

Rosalind said...

just realised, ed quite the poser too hor....HAHAHHAHA

i kiss u both, can or not?

Anonymous said...

eh damn full kasih sayang

Shimmers said...

good to hear you guys are tying the knot! CONGRATS !

*huggies*

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! you both are so loving and im very happy to hear that you'll be typing the knot! Look forward to the wedding bells!
( chanced upon this site when i was googling for some info! )

Win

Becky said...

Cheryl! You made me tear!



I'm so happy for you! I know it's a little early for a wedding wish but I wish you both lots of love, happiness and most importantly good health....err...and many food experiences (dun forget us).