Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Cooking Session with the Girls


This was before CNY, my girlfriends and I decided to have a cooking session together. There were 4 of us, 2 of us did the cooking, 1 did the supervising while the other 1 (Ed) did the picture taking.

My friend Jean, cooked up a Beef Lasagna which was pretty good for someone who has not made this before. But instead of having layers upon layers of the pasta sheets, she decided to only have 2 thick layers-being lazy i suppose. The two layers were thick but soft and somehow we all enjoyed eating it that way. The beef/sauce had the right sourness to it and she had put a lot of cheese on the top layer....yummy Thumbs up to you girl.



As for me, I cooked up my Bacon and Leek pasta which I can proudly say something I am good at cooking. It was wonderful. Since I was the cook, I made no limits to the amount of cream and cheese I would put in. So it turned out very creamy and cheesy-licious. This is definitely a dish some girls would think twice of digging into if they are watching their weight.


So I guess we four make a good team together. Till the next cooking session together, have fun eating.

1 comment:

Jimmy Ang said...

ohhh lala.

btw, my word verification is ponde! sounds kinda vulgar.