Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

On Valentines Day Cornetto had a Show Your Love event which gave out free Cornetto ice-creams to everyone in Gurney.


As I was sitting nicely in Secret Recipe indulging on my Walnut Chocolate Brownie, I got really curious why every on walker that passed by Secret Recipe was holding a cornetto ice-cream. It was rather strange, but I ignored it after a while.

Then as we walked out of Secret Recipe, we saw that there was some Walls roadshow just in front of the entrance, and then I heard this....."Come pass on the Cornetto and get yourself a free Cornetto Ice Cream"

I rushed as fast as I could forgetting any shyness I would have felt and got myself a cone. It was satisfying, but it was rather hilarious seeing practically everyone at the area all standing and eating their ice creams. So I got busy a started snapping some pics of people. But pictures didn't turn out well but what the heck, here are some of it.










No comments: