Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ecco Cafe Revisited

These are some additions of Ecco Cafe which I posted previously. In this pigging session, I brought my colleagues over and I only took snap shots of food I have not posted previously. (To read previous post, click Ecco Cafe)

In this pigging session, I brought my colleagues over and I only took snap shots of food I have not posted.

Garlic Pizza Bread
Be sure to order it Pizza Bread and not normal bread. This is good. Pizza dough is so thin that when they toast this it becomes all crispy. I can just eat the whole basket to myself!

Garlic Pizza Bread

Eleanora Pizza
This pizza is with spicy chicken slices in it. However I could not taste anything spicy about it. It had fresh chili, onion, capsicum and olives in it.

Banana Cheese Pizza
I am not a fan of banana but this I liked. Using the pizza dough, instead of having meat and the tomato base sauce, Ecco puts banana and cheese in this and sprinkles some fresh parsley on it. Love it.

Banana Cheese Pizza
Chicken Pot Pie
This was absolutely good. Well I liked the creamy sauce it had. But I think those of you who are lactose intolerant, best you keep away from this dish. But serving's rather small I feel. It certainly won't fill my stomach up.


Chicken Pot Pie

Calzone
I call this a huge curry puff!! It is basically a pizza dough folded into half and stuffed with tomato, meat- ingredients are the same to your pizza's but only thing the dough is folded and stuffed with more cheese. When you cut it into half the tomato juice just squirts out followed by the sticky melted cheese.


** In this last visit, the service was much faster. The food came out fast even though it was packed. When I peeked into the kitchen there were 3 new helpers helping out. So guess they realized customers have been complaining about the long wait.


No comments: