Monday, September 12, 2005

Broccoli high cholesterol?


Duh!!!!

Just had a silliest remark from one of my colleagues just now while i was indulging in my lunch packed with nothing but Broccoli. As I was enjoying my peace and silence in the pantry, the door opened. Darn it was the last person I would like to talk too. Why cos she asks stupid questions at times, like "wah eating broccoli only. Do you know it's high cholesterol?" I was about to choke on my broccoli at that time. But managed to control my laugh and replied " Oh really, where did you get that info from"...she replies "oh i read it somewhere"....I really wanted to answer her back " read it from one of those email fwd mails or from the pantang's you've heard" Isn't it silly??? Broccoli is one of the healthiest vegetable packed with vitamins and minerals and she says it's high cholesterol. Arrgghhh.... Maybe she may have read it somewhere but missed out on certain important facts for example....Soya is bad for us if we have "Goiter" or "Ghaut", or all forms of beans is bad if we suffer from high Uric Acid. I guess she misses out the important facts and it comes...Soya is bad for us to take often or Beans is not good for us.

Once I was eating alone in the pantry when she walked in and saw i was eating long beans....she asked "wah nice smell, how do you cook it?" Another big DUH....take garlic char char put long beans char char salt pepper and walla, IDIOT!

Won't you get annoyed if you get these stupid questions while eating? Or am i too sensitive. Maybe PMS is kicking in...but i know I just can't stand her most of the times.

No comments: