Wednesday, September 21, 2005

For the one I Love


It's in your arms I want to be tonight,
It's your voice I want to hear tell me it's alright.
It's your presence I want to feel near,
Can you guess who I wish were here?


It's your whispers I want to respond to,
It's your wishes I want to make come true.
It's for you that I live
And all my love, to you, I give.


It's you that I want to make smile,
It's for you that I'd walk that extra mile.
It's you I will always treasure,
My love for you, has no measure.


All these things and more
I will give to you, the one I adore.
And every night I thank them Angels up above,
For sending you for me to love.


Now if you have any doubts as to the way I feel,
I'll erase them all with all my will.
I'll see to it that you always know,
Just how much... I love you so.

5 comments:

Shimmers said...

waaaaa... so touching man!!!.. *sob sob*...

u wrote it yourself??

Anonymous said...

No la.. Took it from the website.. Hehehe.. But its true la what it means :o)

Rosalind said...

now this is wat u call really cheweey cheesy

Shimmers said...

cheesy weesy........

talking bout cheese... ros... come have pizza again??? hehehe

Anonymous said...

Cheryl Said....
Boo boo....Thanks for the lovely poem. Means alot for me. "wink" "wink" Muacks....
I love you...