Friday, September 16, 2005

Have you seen this size before?


Last Sat, Boo treated me for Italian food in Bella Italia just along Belissa row. When we reached it was all full inside, so we had to settle for a table outside. was not bad...we had a ceiling fan just above us so it wasn't stuffy. Boo ordered his Fetucchini Carbonara but he complimented that he prefers my ever famous Bacon and Leek Pasta.


And so I ordered a what you call "Foldover Pizza" When it was served...it looked like a huge Cornish or Curry Puff. Was so huge...wondered how was I to finish it. The filling had creme sauce with Turkey ham, Mushroom and alot of Ricotta Cheese!! Really loved the cheese part.


But I manage to finish it all up. Boo liked the crust area so I gave him most of the crust area. Wanted to settle for dessert, Tiramisu, but was too full.

It was a good dinner. Although the next day it was Gym for me......

No comments: