Saturday, September 10, 2005

It'S FrIdAy

Yes Yes.....I've been waiting the whole week for today. Reason? Cos it's the end of a whole weeks work in the office. It's time to Party babeh!!!!!

This whole week been busy with quotes quotes and nothing but quotes. It gets pretty boring after sometime. But i play around with it. Give myself targets to hit and have interesting ways of doing it, so at the end of the day things just get so easy. Unless if last minute urgent things come in..my whole schedule's messed up.

Had a good compliment from an unexpected arrogant bastard. He's our principle. Always had a hard time dealing with him. But few days ago he spoke to me on the phone and said that I've improved and doing a good job. Said I response very fast. I was so surprised. Then he asked who do I report too..I told him who and joked to him to go and cucuk my boss about my performance. Dunno if he did so?

Gym, has been good. On Tuesday I attended a class called Cardio Abs. Ever since then, I've been paralysed. Hahah no what i mean my back muscles hurt when i squat, get up and even sit to pee. So have been off for 3 days. But today I'm back in action again. Going for a Body Pump Class. It's pretty interesting. It tones up your body. Something i need to tone up all my flabs. After that my arms are going to hurt again. But it's alright....I'm determined to slim down. Diet's still going on well. Except for weekends when I eat something different. But i replace it with Gym on Sunday to sweat out all those calories.

Mum's birthday's coming. I still dunno what to get her and where to go take her makan. Was thinking of some Buffet spots. I'll have to check it out. Talking about buffett me and boo have been twice to Seoul Garden (Basement of Gurney Plaza). The food concept is one of those BBQ Steamboat Affairs. It's quite good. There's alot of choices from raw marinated meats/ fish, Vegetables, Balls, already cooked meats (snapper fish, chips fried chicken) to a wide range of dessert like things from Ice cream to Campur your own ice kacang and fruits. What is nice too is the different variety of drinks to choose from. Lets see there was Green Tea, Peach Tea, Ice lemon Tea, Carbonated drinks, Lemonade and Ribena. We both Whacked till we were so full.....but of course Boo finished first as he eats really FAST! He complains that i eat so slow. I tell him he eats fast. He said no I eat slow...so yea...buffett...I can't enjoy much peace as he's looking and waiting patiently for me to finish eating..Bummer! Tension only

No comments: