Friday, September 23, 2005

Do Mamak Man wear Undies under their Sarong?

The answer's YES

This is hillarious.....last time I always wondered if they do wear undies....now my curiosity is solved.

On the way back home for lunch as I was driving in my housing area I saw a Mamak uncle (old) about to bend down to fix something on his bike. Not that i purposely turned but while driving pass the house, I was curious to what he was doing. Just as i turned my head he bend over and opppssss.....saw his undies, white colour.....hahahahahha. Wonder if he knows that he tied his sarong a lil too high up. Certainly not for old Aunties to see. Their heart might skip a beat.

So case solved

Cher signing off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is wonderful. If you are interested, come see my professional web site design related blog. It isn’t
anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Shimmers said...

NOW I KNOW!!!!!!