Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Get em black heads out!!!


Biore pore packs is a very usefull gadget to get those black heads out from your nose. All you have to do is, give your face and nose a good scrub. Then with a wet nose, paste the pore pack slowly on your nose. Be sure not to get your wet fingers in the pore pack as it'll stick on your finger. It get's very sticky when it touches water.

After 10 minutues, or when pore pack has dried up or harden, slowly tear it off your nose. That's when all your black heads get stuck on the sticker when it's being torn off.

The end it's nice to see the pore pack all full of your black heads sticking out on it. At times it looks gross but then you get that satisfied feeling "ahhh there goes my black heads"

However the new Biore Pore packs I just bought ain't that good. It's not so effective to the old one without the special cuttings at the edge.

2 comments:

Rosalind said...

all I can say is:

AHahAHahAHahAHahAHahHahAHahAHahAHhaHAhaHhahAHahHAhahAHahHAhaHAhaHAhhAHhaHAhaHhahAHahHAhahAHhaHAHahAHhahAHahHAhaHAHhaHAHahHAhahAHhHAHahHAhhAH

damn cute

Anonymous said...

Hi - I’m a newbie trying to find some information
relating to white heads
However, I managed to find your Blog which I think is interesting and had some relevance to what I was looking for. Thanks for your post and do keep up your good work.!