Thursday, January 03, 2008

Surprise No 1 (Part C): Uncle Terry

Second day naughty Anna gave a call to Uncle Terry to ask him to drop by in the evening as my mum had something important to discuss. It got him all worried the whole day that he could not concentrate on his work as it’s unusually for this to happen. He thought something terrible has happened.

We arrived abit late to Le Nid. Uncle Terry was already waiting in the house for my mum. My mum and I stepped in the house first. Then followed my Aunty Jean. Uncle terry was abit blur at that time sitting on the sofa. He saw Aunty Jean but thought it was my mum’s friends and just said hello. Then we all stared at him and he gave a why why look. Then he looked again at Aunty Jean and only after a few seconds he got up from the sofa and went, “eh Jean!!”

Hahahahaha it was so funny. See what 13 years of not seeing each other can cause your memory go.

Sitting on the sofa not recognizing his sister

And he recognizes after a few seconds

Half of the siblings

No comments: