Sunday, December 09, 2007

Kim Gary & The Golden Compass

Friday night, we met up with Jennifer and Amit together with Jean and Ros. Had dinner at Kim Gary. A place which Ed does not fancy to eat, but we were ok with it. Main agenda was to meet up with the newly enganged couple.

Newly enganged couple. Wedding bells to ring mid next year

The only dish I like from there is the Fried Spagetthi 'Hong Kong Style' and their French Toast. For Ed I ordered for him a Stone Grill Pork Chop rice. Picture on the menu looked good, but Ed did not like it. Said the rice was too over cooked from the pipping hot stone grill bowl. I tried the rice, it didn't suit me. I didn't like the sauce it had.

Jean and Ros on the other hand had some Korean Noodle. Do not know how it tasted.

My french toast was still up to standard. Bread filling had peanut butter and coated with honey and butter...oh one thing bad about this..the bread is actually fried in hot oil.

French Toast

Fried Spaghetti 'Hong Kong' style. Thumbs up from me

Korean Noodles

Stone grill pork Chop Rice (not nice)


After the dinner, we decided to catch a movie. To our luck there were still seats available for the Golden Compass. Movie was good. Nicole Kidman acted as the villiant. She was so gorgeuos there. I love her eyes.

After the movie, Ed was hungry, so we headed to Gurney drive for supper. But Ed did the eating. He ordered his Wan Tan Mee and some deep fried chicken skin. We were back home at about 1 am all tired and sleepy.

No comments: