Sunday, October 16, 2005

Bye bye NIE, Hello Plexus

Finally what i've been waiting for.....I got the Plexus JOB!!!!!! Yahooo........bye bye NIE.

Last Friday I officially signed the offer letter. I am to report for work on 7th November. Tomorrow I'll be tendering in my resignation letter. Feeling all excited and worried. What if they won't let me go early? What if they purposely make me stay longer....worries worries. But one thing for sure I can expect is to be backstabbed by management It's a normal norm here. But who cares.

My new position would be as a Purchasing officer....what materials would I be handling...I don't know yet...but during the interview, they did mention about Integrated Circuits....hmmm.....Actually thanks to NIE for introducing me to the world of Electronic Components. I can say I'm pretty expert in sourcing for components, cross referencing and all that. My area mostly is with active and passive components be it Capacitors, Resistors, Tantalum chips and etc. Will I miss it all here......let's see

So wish me luck for tomorrow when I tender in. Very excited!!!!!!

Cher writting off...

2 comments:

Shimmers said...

waaa... CONGRATS cher!! on your new job!!!! now u'll be closer to us!!! us meaning, your boo, me, ros, ben...etc....

Rosalind said...

woot wott!!!

congratulations once again - this time's for finally securing the job.

All ze best!!