Monday, October 24, 2005

New Job update

Well submitting of my Resignation went well. Imagine the night before...I actually was dreaming about it the whole night...madness!!!

My last working day should be on the 2nd of NOV. That would give me 4 days to rest.

I've always been waiting for this to happen. Last time use to see my ex colleagues passing over their work to newbies or old bies. Used to think...wah no more work worries for them. So now i'm experiencing it. It feels good. I'm indeed happy...but abit worried. Worried cos the girl who's taking over my work, we've become quite close these few months and worried that she might have problems later on when I'm not around.

Today started to clear my table. Filling all my documents. Passing over all documents to the new girl. But must try and curi back some catalogs so that in future I can refer back to. Kinda relaxed now....whatever work comes in I pass to others to do. So I'm basically...sitting around teaching people....hehehehe. Guess this would be my best week ever in the office. But this week would be very tiring for me...as I have to hop over to Plexus at 6 this whole week to take over work from the girl that is leaving......geeee wonder how the work is.....Hopefully they teach well.

So now, a few colleagues have asked where would I like to go makan. Some sort like my farewell makan....I'm still thinking where....I want something unique and western-ish. But dunno everyone's busy now plus the festive holiday next week. Dunno if they'll take me out in the end anot....hmmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shimmers said...

cheryl... i'm sure u'll do good at your new job... since u have experience for nearly 2 years in NIE... i'm sure u'll do fine....

just be stern.. cause u.. are... THE... BUYER!!!!! muahahahhahaha.......