Monday, October 31, 2005

It's been 1 Year

It's our anniversary today. It's already been a year since we both hooked up with each other.

Was going through my emails in the office and came accross this email which Boo sent to me during his pikating (courting) days. Here it is below.

You seem to always know, How to make my days so bright You always take
the time to ask, if I need anything before we say goodbye.
You're so true and loving, Only god can only know How much you mean to
me, how much you capture my heart and soul.

You seem to know what I need in this world, Whenever I am lost, Taking
the time to share with me, You're open-heart and deepest thoughts.
You keep me smiling even if I am down and blue.
Making me feel the bond we have with each other is even stronger than
glue.

I may at times not know, How to show you how much I care I can only tell
you; I will all ways for you be there.
Time goes by so fast whenever I'm with you.
I really enjoy our conversations with someone sweet and true.

I hope in this world, we can always be good friends.
This friendship means so much to me. Praying this will never end.
I will always be here to listen to you.
Till the lord sends me to the heavens one day

ED...
We both met at our previous working place. We were both in the same department. All of us use to joke around during our free time. Boo on the other hand was always the joker and the funny one. Our friendship grew from there. After I left that place, we both started hanging out together with my friends. Slowly he became a member of the Dugong club. During that time, boo started to have feelings for me. Didn't even know about his feelings with all his hints he gave me. Guess you would call me a blur case. We used to play a game during our office times when both of us were working at separate company...Actually I started this game only as an excuse to communicate with him everyday. The game was "How well you know me". We used to give questions about ourselves be it physical, family or hobby.
After a year of keeping his feelings about me, he finally confessed to me early in the morning after a Halloween party we attended. We were parked in front of Agilent facing the sea. Gosh was I so nervous.
So from there on we started our journey as a couple. Can't imagine it's 1 year already....
So here's to my Boo...
Happy Anniversary to you. Muacks....
People: We're going to Seoul Garden for dinner today. Yuppie I love that place. View post on 28/9/2005: Makan Time Part (1) about what Seoul Garden has to offer.

1 comment:

Shimmers said...

*sob sob*.. so touching man!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to the both of u!!!!

hope u guys have many more years to come....

*hugs and kisses*