Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursday blues

It's Thursday...one more day to go for the weekend. I think i'm going to get sick...last night ate a whole container of sweet Mata Kucing. It was from the neighbours tree. Now my throat feels like there's a thick phlem waiting to come out.

How has my weekday been? Well nothing much. Just the usual. On Monday faithfully went to the gym. Didn't join any classes. Just used the cardio machines and the Gym. After that we went to cari makan at Sri Ananda Bahwan. Boo had a plate of fried rice, but I only ate Papadums.

On Tuesday, took my dogs for a walk. Lucky was being naughty that I shortened his walking. I think he gets jealous when i take the white dogs out first. So as punishment he pulls me...hmmmm. After my brisk excercise, Boo and me headed to Gurney to hunt down a present for my Dad. Wanted to buy him a wallet, but somehow the wallets there weren't what I want for my dad. Then decided to look for shirts but hmmm now so nice....in the end left Gurney empty handed. Boo was abit annoyed. I guess the fact that I couldn't decide on a present. Well, what to do....Then we headed to Tesco, our Thai Massage shop has closed down. Aiya.....no more second massage... We bought some groceries and headed back home.

On Wednesday, which was yesterday, faithfully went to the gym. This time I attended a class called Cardio Hi Lo. It was so so. Abit confusing as it has legs steps to follow. So if one loses their concentration, gone. But it was a good workout in the end. Now my body feels abit soar. Boo on the other hand, played tennis with his colleague. They were both good. Nice seeing Boo playing something he really enjoys. But you wanna know something, he sweats alot that his shirts soacked with sweat. You can practically squeeze the shirt and drops of sweat/water comes out. Just like a soaked rag. But it's good...at least he has had a good workout.

So that's about it on what's going on in my life. This weekend will be spending Saturday with the Daddy as it's his birthday. Mum's making Popiah..yummy!!! Can't wait to let Boo have fun in making his own Popiah. I on the other hand might make a pot of Leng Chi Kang for my dad. But what cake to buy for him....

Today's plan...I've got my organ classes this evening. Then after that have to rush down for chior practise...yeap practising for Christmas....Yahoo....Here comes Santa Claus.....

1 comment:

Shimmers said...

are u in a christmas mood? so early?