Saturday, October 29, 2005

Nasi Indonesia

Food updates again..... this time this was introduced by boo to me.

If you happen to be driving pass Transfer Road during lunch time....Try and make a stop at this place. It's called Kedai Kopi International Hotel. No...i'm not asking you to book a room.....
There's a coffee shop below selling Indonesian Food (malay food). It's a must try.

There is quite alot of variety of dishes to choose from. You can have Chicken/ fish/ mutton curry to fried chicken and fish. Then there is the Potato stuffing which I like...yummy. There's alot of vegetable dishes from normal char vege to ulams. Once I tried out the "Hati" from the banana (Banana Flower). It was tasteless. But you have to eat it together with Sambal. Abit weird texture. But nah shall not have it again.



The picture above is another section of more food. Check out the fried fish stuffed with sambal. If I'm not mistaken it's called Cencaru fish. See in one of the pot that has a green content...i've never tried that curry before.

Boo did the eating this time. I was temaning him for lunch as I had already had my lunch with my parents. So was just incharge of taking some pics. Look at the size of the person next to Boo.....!!!!

This is Boo's regular dishes which he'll always take. Fried Chicken, Char Vege and his super time favourite, deep fried tiny fish which is crispy. The rice looks alot...but don't worry I made sure he didn't eat all of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.