Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Dim Sum Yummy Yummy Slurp

Dim Sum's served

We're back in action again with updates on nothing but food. It's been awhile since this blog was updated.

So back to topic, last last last week (i think) Boo, my cousin and me treated our stomach for some Dim Sum. A colleague of mine was telling me about this restaurant at Citiel which serves DIM SUM in buffet style for a very cheap price....guess how much????
RM 16.00 ++ Very very cheap indeed.

First they will serve you a plate of Crispy noodle followed by a small plate of pork meat and chicken meat. Guess that's the way to get customer's full faster. But that didn't stop us from eating even more. We ordered and ordered until we felt abit shy as the other tables with 5 people had ordered less than us.

We calculated out how much we had eaten if it wasn't a buffet style. The bill would probably add up to RM 170++

So all in all it was a good deal. However we shall stay away from DIM SUM for a few month....Jelak to the max....

See those cute lil things

Lotus Leaf Rice

Char Siew Fried

tiny egg tarts, yam balls, fried wan tan, spring roll

Cheryl and Fiona

Boo digging into his lotus leaf rice

Boo serving me some dim sum



Cute cute look at this

Aaaaammmmm I shall have no mercy on this
THE AFTERMATH OF THE PIGGING OUT


Shit there's so much left to finish

Yea I know, how to finish it

Eek I jelak

MYSTERY IN THE RESTAURANT

look at the waiter, he's really loyal to his job till death

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Edzil & Cheryl,
I was searching through Blogger to see if I can find some information on Health Care. I stumbled on your blog, as this was not quite what I was looking for about Health Care. I did however read your blog and found it quite interesting, keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit it again.
Regards,