Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sleepy *Yawn*

Oh Boy......I just want my bed. Hate this type of feeling

Thinking of making a cup of coffee but office water has been contaminated with dirt. Yea...no one realised it until just now when I had a guy to carry the huge bottle in the machine. There was some water trapped below and had dirt floating. What I sight to see.....Imagine all this while I've been drinking the water!!!

Can't wait for lunch. Brought my own food with some Turkey meat. Yesterday entered the pantry at my new work place...There's 2 microwave. So that means I still can heat up my lunch there. But I have to eat it in the canteen I suppose. Made friends with a girl. She's friendly. Thank goodness. She even offered me her canteen pass if I wanted to get some food for dinner.

Training yesterday, the girl left early without letting me know. She was feeling unwell. I waited in the lobby for near 15 mins till the lady I report to came down. She briefed me on lotsa reports that I was so blur. Left me alone to play around with the system...but I didn't play much cos scared I may accidently change some figures. So I left early at around 8.15.

Headed to Sunshine square. Passed by a parking lot and saw a sign..."Propose to build a Cyber Building" Gosh...I can just imagine how miserable the building would be. In this time, there's so many office lot opening up...but occupancy is miserable...so this would just be a waste of money.

Guess what I'm craving???? Buka Puasa food. Been wanting to go get some food but time does not permit me too. Ahhhhhh I want Ketupat with Satay gravy, Lemang with Dried Rendang, Roti Jala with Chicken Curry and the funny thing Murtabak too!!!!Shitz puasa going to be over soon.

Back to my Diet. These few days, diet's still going on schedule. Last night...I did some excercise at home. I just get that craving feeling to sweat and excercise. I think I'm hooked to excercising now. Or perhaps I'm having a guilty feeling cos I won't be going to the gym this whole week. Hmmm....

Hungry.............

No comments: