Monday, March 31, 2008

Additions of Nyonya Breeze Restaurant

Additions to my previous post of Nyonya Breeze. "click on Nyonya Breeze to read the previous post"

Sunday had lunch here again. This time I tried out other dishes which was good for me.

Acar Hu- The fish here is deep fried and then cooked in vinegar which has turmeric powder, ginger, garlic, chilly and sugar mixed to create a pickle like taste. It was not good for me. Did not have that strong pickle taste in it. Preferred the acar hu from Rumah Perut. "click on Perut Rumah to read the previous post"

Otak Otak- It was good and tasty. The shape it was served in got me laughing as it looked so cute on the plate.

Lor Bak- It was nice and juicy. Had a strong spice taste. Another good dish here.

Kerabu Bok Nee- It was way to spicy for me. Had to order a second drink to cool my mouth down.

No comments: