Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kacang Tumbuk and Kacang Gula

A colleague of mine brought this to work one day for me to try. It was superbly good. Apparently her uncle (Ang Seng Heong) makes this to sell. It is kacang tumbuk and kacang gula.


Kacang tumbuk.
What was different for me was that she served this wrapped in a popiah skin. I have never eaten it this way before. It felt fun eating it this way. Anyways back to topic, the kacang tumbuk was really good. I think I have never tasted this so good before. You just got to try this.


Kacang Gula
This was also good. It had really a lot of peanuts in it which had a very nice roasted peanut taste and aroma. On one side, it was coated with sesame seeds. A must try also.


So if you are interested to order and try, do call this number 04-2820122 or 012- 4528435 to make your orders. I highly recommend this.


Each item packet is price RM 6.

No comments: