Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Upper Penang Road- Street Market

Every last Sunday of the month, you will most like see me lining up at these stalls below. These are my favourite stalls which I would sure not leave the place till I have them.

Item No. 1
Cream Caramel

Item No 2
Aunty Annie Keun's Pineapple puffs. It is to die for. Love her soft, crumbly, melts in the mouth pastry. She does not make a lot so you have to be here before 12pm before it is sold out. A must try. Very nice sweet old Eurasian lady. If you would like to try out, she is open for orders. Contact Number- 012-4044017. She has other great mouth watering Eurasian food.


Item No 3
Eidelweiss Quiche. This time it is Leek Quiche

Item No 4
Eidelweiss Curry Chicken Sausage. The curry gravy sauce is excellent with the shredded chicken in it.

Here is a picture of me with Annie Keun. On the right is another Eurasian Aunty, Mrs Capel selling wonderfull Eurasian food.



Oh I can't wait for this month end!!!!!

No comments: