Thursday, January 08, 2009

Mom's Kitchen Thai Cuisine


Tried out this new restaurant along Lembah Permai. The same row as Annabelle's Place (Lembah Permai 4). Mom's kitchen sells authentic Thai food and in the menu it says "Mom does not charge service tax". Something cute about that. Well yea they do not charge you any service tax.

So anyways came here with my girl friends and this is what we ordered.

Phad Thai Noodle
This is like the Thai style of our Char Koay Teow. But the taste of these two are totally different. This one has a sweet and sour taste to it and there is groundnuts in it and you squeeze a lime in it. I think if you would ask me to choose from Local Char Koay Teow to this, I would most likely choose this as I love the taste it has.



Tom Yam fried rice
I was told that it was really spicy. Thank goodness I did not order this, if not I would have suffered the whole night through. Rice looked good with a lot of stuffs in it.

Pork Leg
The pork leg here is not deep fried but cooked in a sweet, sour and spicy way. Something different. It was good, but found the leg a tiny bit small.


Deep Fried Kangkung
This is always my favourite Thai dish. But I must say I prefer Prontips to this.

Belachan Fried Rice
It was alright. But I loved the pork at the side....lovely. Wish I could have a whole bowl of just that.


Stuffed Chicken Wings
This was really good. Thumbs up. A must try here. The chicken wings are actually stuffed and deep fried. Yummy-licious


Water Chestnut Dessert
This was what we had for dessert. Of course mine was a special order, came without the nangka!!!

No comments: